Go-e is the invitation to move electrically. E-mobility is our drive, and our core competence is charging technology for electric cars. With charging stations for EVs with photovoltaic connection and load balancing, we are a provider of comprehensive system solutions for all requirements of modern e-mobility.
We are looking for an innovative and experienced Head of Purchase who shares our vision in quality and commits to building an outstanding purchase department that will be ready to handle the growth of go-e.
With your contribution, you will impact how the success of go-e. Come and join the team that is building the future of innovative charger solutions for e-mobility!
Head of Purchase
Your area of responsibility
- Functional and disciplinary leadership of the existing purchasing team and overall responsibility for purchasing and cost estimating activities across the business
- Development of the team, implementing new structures, processes, and tools to build up a best in class procurement organization that:
- Ensures our rapidly rising production capacities
- Optimizes delivery times, costs of goods, and efficiency
- Reduces risks of shortages throughout the supply-chain
- Maintains strong relations with existing and new suppliers
- Clearly defined evaluation criteria and processes for new and existing suppliers
- Developing, Implementing, and setup of purchasing vision, strategies, policies, and processes as well as monitoring of KPI’s to improve business performance
- Being able to identify problems and find solutions for them
- Managing purchase relationships and negotiating contract terms with key suppliers at a senior and strategic level
- Empowering existing talents to unfold their full potential and finding new talents for the organization
It would be great if you have
- At least 4 years experience of comparable work in a manufacturing company with international suppliers
- At least 2 years experience in leading cross-functional and international project teams
- Experience in setting up new processes, structures, IT systems, etc.
- Confident handling of MS Office and Gsuite
- Fluent in German and English
- Goal-oriented appearance
- High motivation
- Independent, methodical, and result-oriented way of working (process driver)
It would be even better if you have
- Completed technical or business management studies or comparable (international) training
- Experience with AP+ or another ERP tool
- Experience in electronics and electromechanics
- Speak Mandarin
What we offer
- Be one of the key drivers of our core technologies
- Influence in our fast-growing organization
- A high degree of freedom in the executiACon of your projects
- Pool Cars for our employees
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy food and snacks
- Free coffee
Starting Time: Immediately
Type of employment: Full-time
Place of employment: Feldkirchen
The overpayment is based on your professional experience and qualifications. The collective agreement of the electrical and electronics industry applies.
About Go-e GmbH
As a fast-growing, successful company in the field of e-mobility, go-e GmbH is making the transition from start-up to an internationally recognized player. From our headquarters in Carinthia, we have already expanded to around 20 countries in Europe. With bold ideas around our passion for innovative e-mobility solutions, we are already establishing future technologies. As a green tech company, environmentally conscious processes are particularly important to us, which is why we place them at the heart of everything we do. The go-e employees contribute with their personality to the good working atmosphere, and their individuality is a foundation for our common success.