Go-e is the invitation to move electrically. E-mobility is our drive, and our core competence is charging technology for electric cars. With charging stations for EVs with photovoltaic connection and load balancing, we are a provider of comprehensive system solutions for all requirements of modern e-mobility.
We are looking for an innovative and driven Professional Copywriter who shares our vision in quality and commits to building outstanding products.
With your contribution, you will impact how people will charge their cars in the future. Come and join the team that is building the future of innovative charger solutions for e-mobility!
Your area of responsibility
- Participation in the development and conception of cross-media campaigns
- Writing texts for B2B and B2C communication
- Copywriting of headlines as well as short and long copy for all internal and external communication channels as well as advertising material
- Development of storyboards
- Text creation and optimization for user manuals, technical data sheets, training materials, presentations, etc.
- Topic research and editorial planning
- Proofreading of advertisements and texts
- Support with adaptation of SEO texts
- Collaboration on press releases
It would be great if you have
- At least two years of relevant professional experience in creating a wide variety of text forms, preferably on the corporate or agency side
- Strong sense for target group-specific storytelling
- Ability to get to the heart of complex issues in an entertaining and target group-oriented way
- Excellent written expression in German and English
- Eye for the overall concept in order to translate this into campaigns with added value for the reader
- Accuracy, reliability and ability to work in a team
- High level of creativity and flair for trends and innovations
- Resistance to stress, even with a high workload and rapidly changing topics
It would be even better if you have
- Ideally completed education or studies with a focus on communication, media, German or English studies or similiar
- Ideally interested in technical products and e-mobility
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
What we offer
- Be one of the key drivers of our core technologies
- Influence in our fast-growing organization
- A high degree of freedom in the execution of your projects
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy food and snacks
- Free coffee
Starting Time: Immediately
Type of employment: Full-time
Place of employment: Fledkirche, Graz, Berlin, Remote
About Go-e GmbH
As a fast-growing, successful company in the field of e-mobility, go-e GmbH is making the transition from start-up to an internationally recognized player. From our headquarters in Carinthia, we have already expanded to around 20 countries in Europe. With bold ideas around our passion for innovative e-mobility solutions, we are already establishing future technologies. As a green tech company, environmentally conscious processes are particularly important to us, which is why we place them at the heart of everything we do. The go-e employees contribute with their personality to the good working atmosphere, and their individuality is a foundation for our common success.